2012/09/26

Posting and removing info

A few people have had some questions about info that's posted in D2L, so...

Removing files - The hand-in files will not be removed from D2L before lab. It would usually be a good idea for you to download and read over the hand-in before your lab, but it will be available. I do remove the experimental procedures for 2 reasons:
1. To encourage everyone to read over the experimental procedure before coming to lab, and maybe even take a couple notes on it when you're watching the pre-lab video
2. To discourage people from printing out the experimental procedure over and over and over again. Poor little trees died to make all that paper, I always feel bad when I throw piles of excess printouts in the recycle bins...

Files not opening - D2L is a very helpful system, but sometimes it gets a little grumpy. With the exception of the quizzes, everything that's in D2L is just a link to something that's on my webpage (http://www.drbodwin.com/teaching/genchemlab.php). If a D2L link isn't working, pop over to my webpage and you should be able to find it there. If there's a broken link on my webpage, let me know so I can fix it.

Those were the two big questions that people have had. If there are others, let me know. Good luck in lab this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment